Our Virtual Tenancy package is for early stage companies who are not ready to commit to their own space, but who recognise the value of being part of the Park community. Virtual tenants benefit from the use of Birmingham Research Park as a business address, receipt of mail, and use of Park facilities including conference and meeting rooms at preferential rates.
What are the advantages of a virtual tenancy?
- A virtual tenancy blends home and work to gain efficiencies in both – costs are low, however you retain the professional image of a traditional office
- A professional address alleviates the privacy and personal security concerns of running a home-based business
- A virtual tenancy reduces your environmental impact, and avoids the need for a daily commute
- Professional staff receive and sign for incoming post and deliveries, and provide document drop-off/pick-up services
- A virtual tenancy can allow for low-cost expansion with no long-term commitments
- A virtual tenancy offers reduced staffing costs due to optional telephone answering service and post handling services
What services can be received through a Virtual Tenancy at Birmingham Research Park?
- Permission to use Birmingham Research Park as your company registered address for the duration of your virtual tenancy
- Access to a world class knowledge base at the University of Birmingham
- A company listing on the Research Park Website
- Post handling service
- Telephone answering service
- Copy and print services
- Discounted rates on conference space and meeting rooms
A variety of packages are available to suit your business needs and budget. For more information please contact the Research Park Manager on 0121 415 8530