Free space for innovative start-up businesses
BizzInn -a new Business Incubator located at Birmingham Research Park, Edgbaston
The BizzInn is an initiative hosted by the University of Birmingham which has been set up to help new innovative businesses. In particular, the BizzInn will provide a number of free services to individuals or teams of entrepreneurs in the Birmingham region with technology based commercial concepts, whether or not they have yet to incorporate a company. These services will allow new ventures to validate and refine their offerings, and kick-start their operations, in a supportive environment which minimizes start-up costs
What we offer:
- Free commercial office space for new eligible enterprises for up to 6 months
- Business meeting space adjacent to the University of Birmingham and within the Edgbaston Medical Quarter
- WiFi and equipped work space (hot desks, phones, internet, meeting rooms) with 24/7 access
- Free guidance at the Centre and further access to a wide range of support and advice from university academics, who are technical experts in a wide range of areas, as well as other professional advisors and trade/cluster associations, e.g. Intellectual Property, Legal, Finance, Human Resource; access to finance, grants, loans, investors and other business support organisations
- Joint exhibition and presentation area – A place for the University, companies and stakeholders to ‘showcase’ research, products and services, with exhibits and both informal and formal presentations
- Networking between those looking for business ideas or support and those who can provide it, including individuals, academics and entrepreneurs trying to develop commercial ideas or extend their business network.
If you have an innovative business idea and would benefit from access to free space and a support network, then come and talk to us.
For more information and to arrange an informal meeting / site visit please contact Paul Field
Email: P.email@example.com tel: 0121 414 6132